The Administration and Finance Unit has the general role of addressing, in coordination with the research units, the human resource and logical needs of CGNA in a timely and appropriate manner in accordance with approved budgets and the Strategic Plan of the Center.
Responsibilities include activities of oversight and follow-up of projects, accounting and human resources.
In compliance with its objectives, the Administration and Finance Unit must:
- Administer financial resources according to authorized budgets.
- Oversee the operational costs of the Center.
- Support activities of prospecting and developing new sources of income.
- Support in the development of projects.
- Control and follow-up of projects underway.
- Analysis, study and improvement of internal administrative and operational control.
- Preparation and analysis of the financial information of the Center.
- Administer human and material resources and the general services of the Center.
- Ensure the Center is in compliance with tax, labor and general legislation.
- Interact in areas of its competence with the environment in which the Center operates.